what is the best ‘rubberized’ coating to paint/spray/put on concrete blocks for subgrade and above grade use?

I am building a water/moisture retaining wall to block moisture from the enclosed garage. I am using cinder blocks with masonary waterproofing paint. ** I want to also put two coats of some type of rubberized paint/coating on the blocks to put an extra protection against water/moisture seepage. Any recommendations? I have looked at the AUTOMOBILE rubberized Rustoleum spray and roofing silicone paint. Any recommendations on long lasting substance to use?

This entry was posted in Masonry Equipment News and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.