I am building a water/moisture retaining wall to block moisture from the enclosed garage. I am using cinder blocks with masonary waterproofing paint. ** I want to also put two coats of some type of rubberized paint/coating on the blocks to put an extra protection against water/moisture seepage. Any recommendations? I have looked at the AUTOMOBILE rubberized Rustoleum spray and roofing silicone paint. Any recommendations on long lasting substance to use?
- Brick Pavers Basket Weave Running Bond Pattern
- Is there any difference in the brands of concrete pavers other than looks?
- what is the difference (in appearance) between a masonry drill bit and a woodworking drill bit.?
- Have you heard of The Wallami Pine Tree?They are for sale from the university of british columbia to canadians?
- Another tough problem solving help? please?
TagsAward Beautifying block blocks brick cement chisel cinder Claypave Composite concrete Design difference drill From gravel Imagination Install introduction Laying masonary mortar Patio Paver Pavers Paving Pavingstone pergola Permeable prevent remove Roxbury scraping Second should Station still Stones Surroundings tool VAST® Video walk well Yourself